Trap General Information
The Trap Fields are open on Wednesday and Sunday for league and/or practice. Trap sponsors two leagues per year, summer and winter. Each league is 25 weeks long with 1 “makeup” in-between. The summer league features 25 birds at the 16 yard range and 25 birds at the 22 yard “handy-cap” range. The winter league shoots from the 16 yard range for all 50 birds. Each league has 4 to 5 teams which competes for prizes awarded at the banquet. A doubles field is also available on most Wednesdays. Each league is topped off with a Banquet featuring food, prizes and shooting games throughout the day. On Wednesdays the bar and kitchen are open for an after shoot snack and beverage! Come join the fun!
MSCI competes as a member of the North Suburban Trap League during the summer months. MCSI holds several ATA sponsored events each year. Visit the Club Calendar or the ATA website for shoot dates.
Range Prices and Hours
Wednesday: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm- League and Practice
Sunday: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm – Practice
Trap Ranges & Leagues Contact:
LEAGUE FEES: (Wednesdays only)
- $15.00 Senior League Shooters (50 birds)
- $8.00 Junior League Shooters (50 birds)
- $10.00 Senior Practice Shooters (50 birds)
- $6.00 Junior Practice Shooters (50 birds)
- $8.00 Senior Doubles (50 birds)
- $4.00 Junior Doubles (50 birds)
A) $5.00 will be deducted from the fees per 50 birds, weekly. No Refunds
B) Must pay for all 25 weeks ($5.00) to attend the banquet.
General, Wednesday Night Rules:
- Sign up starts at 5:00 pm.
- Shooting begins about 5:30 pm.
- Last sign up is at 9:00 pm.
- Please sign up for ONE SQUAD AT A TIME.
- Do not sign up anyone who is not in the building or on the
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages before shooting.
- Eye & ear protection must be worn at all times when on the field.
- Trappers are done at 9:00 p.m. Any squads after that time must provide their
own trapper and help clean up afterwards.
- No trappers will be provided for doubles shooting
- Can shoot ahead four (4) weeks only.
- You must pay the dues in full (see above) and have a minimum of 19 shoots to
attend the Banquet.
- You must pay the dues in full (see above) and have a minimum of 22 shoots to
qualify for League Prizes.
- All Banquet attendees will qualify for banquet and door prizes.
- Shooters are responsible for their scores. Scorecards will be provided upon