Update your membership info
Questions about membership, please send by mail or drop at the clubhouse (bar / office).
170 Sunny Hill Rd
Wexford, PA 15090
Please provide the following.
- Membership number (Required)
Replace your non-working membership card
- Mail or drop at the clubhouse $20 check or cash, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Include a note requesting “replacement card” and with your name and membership number (if possible).
- Replacement cards are prepared ONCE PER MONTH.
- WRITTEN CORRESPONDENCE ONLY. Mail or drop at the clubhouse (bar / office). Please do not call the club or email concerning lost membership cards.
VOICEMAILS AND EMAILS CONCERNING APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE ANSWERED. All membership application inquiries must be made in WRITING. Correspondence must be mailed or dropped at the clubhouse (bar or office).
New member applications are processed ONCE PER MONTH and posted on the clubhouse bulletin board and website. If your name does not appear on those lists, you did not make the cut for that month.
ALL applicants will be notified by US mail as to whether they were accepted, rejected or wait-listed. Approved applicants are required to attend a NEW MEMBER ORIENTATION MEETING. These are usually held on the LAST THURSDAY of each month, 6:00 pm.
New Member Application
1. COMPLETE AN APPLICATION (Only when available)
2. CONDITIONAL BOARD APPROVAL
3. 30-DAY WAITING PERIOD
4. INVITATION TO JOIN
5. NEW MEMBER PROCESSING
Becoming a member of MSCI is a FIVE-STEP process and takes about 60 days. All applicants are strongly encouraged to review the full process HERE before contacting the club or completing an application.
Membership in MSCI is contingent upon the availability of openings. The following summarizes the types of membership and their respective availability. Descriptions of membership types can be found in the full membership process HERE.
SENIOR – Closed
SPOUSE – Closed
STUDENT – Closed
JUNIOR – Closed
LIFE – By invitation only.
Applicants are posted at the club for the 30-day waiting period. If cleared, they will be invited to attend the next mandatory new member orientation meeting by mail.